Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Stand Back, Folks - I'm Gonna Blow!

I have never, ever had a problem with ADP handling payroll checks at any of my various places of employment... UNTIL NOW, THAT IS!

I filled out all the paperwork and turned it in so as to start getting direct deposit. In the past, I'd get my paycheck handed to me on Thursday afternoon. Well, folks, it's the following Wednesday and it still hasn't posted to my account!

Let's see: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Yep, that's seven days. That's a week, right?

A WHOLE WEEK LATE!

A WHOLE WEEK, PEOPLE!!!!

Of course, at work I'm being told over and over that the "glitch" was on on ADP's end. There's nothing that can be done. A Corrective Action Response has been initiated. Blah, Blah, flippety-Blah!

Hey, the guys levelling the late charges and bounced check fees don't give a rat's anatomy about where the "glitch" was or "how sorry" everybody is.

In summation I say:

EAT MOLTEN DEATH, GLITCH-MEISTERS!

(Oh, yeah, and I need more RAM for the iMAC...)

5 Comments:

Blogger Bardouble29 said...

I hate when someone else messes with the finances! I had that happen to me once. It was chaos for a week.

February 21, 2007 11:04 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Makes you want to kick someone right in the Astrodome, doesn't it. And what is more annoying than being told "it's a glitch" and "a corrective action response has been initiated" when you know damn well that's modern-speak for tough luck, sucker.

Wish I could pull some wizardly magic on the glitch-maker...

February 21, 2007 1:54 PM  
Blogger CS said...

Yikes. I have to deal with payment from insurance companies and they take sadistic delight in ifnding ways to deny/delay payment. So I'm there with you!

February 21, 2007 5:12 PM  
Blogger Craig D said...

UPDATE: The paycheck is finally in my checking account. As far as I can tell it posted at midnight, this morning (Thursday!)

I blog, therefore I rant...

Thanks for the responses, ladies!

February 22, 2007 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting post as for me. I'd like to read something more about this theme.
By the way check the design I've made myself Companionship in London

November 24, 2009 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home