Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Guitar Freak-Out & iMac Update

Well, looky here! It's our friends at Crown Records again! They released quite a few guitar instrumental albums over the years. Here are a few...

Two volumes of "Guitars A Go Go!" The first volume credits "The Stingers" while the second volume indicates "Jerry Cole & The Stingers." Jerry was a very busy session man!




I think there were several LPs credited to "The Firebirds." What a sultry, yet Mid-Sixties Republican-Looking model! In fact, they all look pretty "wholesome" don't you think?



Here are "The Underground Electrics" jamming out on The Beatles' classic "Hey Jude" if you can dig that man. GASP! Look at that wanton hussy on the cover - I can see her bare midriff! Hmm. Where's her belly-button? She's kickin' it Barbara Eden style!



iMAC UPDATE!

Well, Happy Valentines Day to me! Looks like that iMac will be delivered today! What could be more romantical, I axe ya?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

Nice cover on Guitars A Go-Go Vol. 2.

Happy Valentine's Day!

February 14, 2007 12:09 AM  
Blogger Craig D said...

Yeah - how'd that fit that girl into the guitar, I wonder?

Thanks for the valentine! (Digging in pocket...) Would you like a Halls Mentho-Lyptus..?

February 14, 2007 7:45 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

Oh man... Guitars A-Go-Go... Just the title hurts my ears and wounds my sensibilities!

Here's a wish for you...

(Negatory on the Halls...)

February 14, 2007 7:57 AM  
Blogger Craig D said...

Gosh, wiz! I didn't think this post would have such a deletrious effect on my loyal readers.

HERE'S my Valentines Day masterpiece.

(It's explained in THIS blog entry.)

February 14, 2007 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home