Thursday, January 25, 2007

MORE ABOUT HIT RECORDS


In a previous entry, I mentioned a fellow who was working on documenting the history of the HIT RECORDS label.

Well, that fellow is Paul Urbahns and he has a web site devoted to the subject! He also started a yahoo message group last month, as well. They both appear to be very new endeavors, so look for more content to be forthcoming.

I'll give the budget record thing a rest for the time being, unless my vast readership screams for more. And how likely is that?

UPADTE: There's also SPIKE'S HIT RECORDS site! Where will it all end?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

It is an interesting subject but I wouldn't mind you posting about something else. ;-)

January 25, 2007 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you can never have enough posts about bad records.

My pregnant wife, who, by the way is pregnant, mentioned this to me the other day while she was busy being pregnant.

I'm watching you...

January 26, 2007 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We implore you!

Keep writing about these (what did you call them?) "records" from the olden days. My mee-maw-maw told me about The Beetles and how they were on an Ed Sullivan Show every week back in the 1970s.

Also, more Alfred and the Monkey Chips, please!!!!!!

January 26, 2007 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you stop now, then the terrorist will have the victory.

What I'm saying is, our nation is depending on you!

January 26, 2007 3:33 PM  
Blogger KenM said...

Yes, Craig, without your Herculean efforts, what will we, as Americans, have left to hope for?

January 27, 2007 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home