Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Axe Me Another



There's a Unilever plant near Fayetteville, NC. I've applied for a few positions there, but so far garnered only polite rejection e-mails.

A friend of mine at church does, however, know somebody who works there. No, he didn't get me a job, but he did give me some free bottles of "AXE RE-LOAD SHOWER GEL!"

Man, look at this label.

If I follow a simple two-step process, I'll be living out "every man's fantasy!"

I wonder if Michelle knows about this?

I wonder if the second woman is someone from church?

Kudos, Unilever, for using promiscuity, fornication and adultery to market your latest liquid soap product!


So, how are things going with Mariel? Let's look at this powerful infographic, shall we?


Hmm. It appears that she still "doesn't like Daddy."

I had a pretty enjoyable interview last week for a possible projectionist job at a 14 screen multi-plex that's due to open here in October. They were pretty jazzed about my film collecting and such, and their enthusiasm was a nice ego boost.

Yeah, I got the call today that they had decided to go with someone else. Ah, well, if there are actual, experienced projection machine operators looking for work, who am I to take the bread off of their tables?


3 Comments:

Blogger Allan said...

Oh my! You look like the Checkered Demon in the sketch!
Too bad about the cinema gig, that sounds like it would have been a decent 'stop-gap'...lotsa re-runs, but I imagine it's air-conditioned!

September 10, 2009 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every mans fantsy? You'll be able to nap on the couch all day?

September 13, 2009 11:18 AM  
Blogger Craig D said...

Allan: Theater air conditioning ROCKS!

Anon: Talking to your wife about "every man's fantasy" will result in sleeping on the couch, so, yes, there is a connection.

September 13, 2009 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home