Friday, July 24, 2009

In The Bunker: One Week Beyond The Last Day

Could this be my last day at the dish rack factory?

I got a call from our remaining customer's Quality Engineer this morning. He wanted to know if I could come in and look at some line rejects. I told him I'd find out what my schedule is and get back to him.

When I bumped in to my boss on the shop floor he asked me if I could get him the passwords for the customer's website. (Spider sense is tingling.)

I told him that the QE wanted me to come by their plant to review product.

"Should I go today or wait until Monday?" I asked.

He wants me to go today. (Spider sense is really tingling now!)

Let's see how the day plays out, shall we..?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Intuition is a powerful thing.

July 24, 2009 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home