Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I Went Fishing & Caught A Horse!

Yes, my recent shut-out from the "WIZARD'S HAT" awards
caused me to wage such a passive-aggressive, self-pity fueled campaign that I was mollified by the much-appreciated (and, perhaps, more prestigious) "HORSE-LAUGH AWARD!"




To quote the awards committee:


Wizened Wizard said...

Too long unsung and unheralded, you, Craig D (sometimes even doing business as "The Nameless One"), deserve an award of some kind.

Therefore, it is with great pleasure that I bestow upon you The Hearty Horse-laugh (which, if you think about it, is the better end of the animal to be awarded).

You always put a smile on our faces!




A big "Thank You" to everyone who made this possible. Things are pretty tense these days in "Craigtown," so I really appreciate the props!

9 Comments:

Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

Congratulations!

She's right you know, this blog is always good for a grin.

I hope things start looking up in Craigtown soon.

April 03, 2007 3:57 PM  
Blogger CS said...

Puttin a smile on peoples' faces is no mean feat. Congratualtions.

April 03, 2007 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

egg-
why so tense? Something on your mind?
shcotty

April 03, 2007 10:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well way to go! Your very own award. You deserve it!

April 04, 2007 12:11 AM  
Blogger Blog said...

CONGRATS, Craig! Horses are awesome. ;)

April 05, 2007 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy easter egg

April 06, 2007 9:41 PM  
Blogger Craig D said...

Scott: Thanks! And Happy Anniversary to you and Lesley!

butchieboy and haley-0: Thanks fopr dropping by - I'll try to visit your blogs soon.

whim, cs & dorky dad: It's nice to be appreciated! A special thanks to our scoutmaster, dirk-ster, for bringing us all together.

April 07, 2007 8:25 PM  
Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

Happy Easter! I hope all is well in Craigtown and that your wife is feeling much better.

April 08, 2007 2:42 PM  
Blogger Craig D said...

Thanks, whim! If I can clear my head & get time to do so, I'll post an update. On the plus side, the grandparents were here for Easter and Mariel had a great day full of hard-boiled eggs and baskets.

April 09, 2007 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home