Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

October, on the whole, wasn't as "bad" as August and September, as far as the dishrack factory went.

I "only" missed out on three days worth of work in October, so that was progress of a sort.

There seems to be an endless treadmill of layoffs, car problems, family health issues, computer issues, bank overdrafts, church issues, cat issues, et cetera, et cetera. It is almost as if my I've been infected with a computer virus I just can't purge from the hard-drive of my life.

(I guess nerds shouldn't try to wax poetic, huh?)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

been there.. went through a few ultrashit years myself, but i can now honestly say that most days i'm glad i didnt put a gun in my mouth back then. it really really seemed like a good idea at the time, but i knew that it was just the depression and my mind fucking with me. the sun still keeps coming up and the only thing that changes is how we react and percieve things. for example, my days are grindingly the same, yet some days i am happy and thankfull, and other days i am a whining, self-hating jerk. the only thing that really changed was me. (also, the prednisone i take reaally is bad.) in closing, fuck facebook

November 05, 2010 3:08 PM  
Blogger Craig D said...

Hold it, what was that about facebook..?

November 05, 2010 9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you ask, 2 dogs fucking?

November 06, 2010 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home