Monday, July 26, 2010

More Fun Fotos

The Daddy-free vacation continues! On Sunday, Michelle & Mariel visited with my friends the Guercios of Tonawanda, NY.

Contemplating the koi pond in the Guercios' lush back yard. (Note to Mariel: No, you can't take one home with you.)

Mariel is "hip" to the latest in musical technology. Was that "The Third Man Theme" I wonder?

Dancing to the peppy sounds of Bill's Victrola. Hotcha.

Big bonus: It was the last day of the Canalfest on the Erie Canal! You know - the "mule named Sal" one!

Mariel Meets the new cats in their playpen.

Space Cadet Mariel! (Good thing its wasn't their litter box.)

4 Comments:

Blogger DirkStar said...

Cute! ;0)

July 26, 2010 1:09 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Looks like a good time was had!

July 29, 2010 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I am trying to reach Mike Brydalski via email. He mentions in an Amazon review that he owns a quad 8-track of a Firesign Theatre album (Bozos) that I am trying to get a copy of for the Firesign guys. They don't have one themselves, apparently. Would you be so kind to ask Mike to contact me at

metzgerDOTrichard AT gmail.com, please?

Much appreciated!

Richard

August 21, 2010 4:17 PM  
Blogger Craig D said...

Wow, Richard! That's a real "hail Mary pass!"

I don't know of Mike having an e-mail address, or ANY kind of an internet presence, but if I can get your message to him, I will.

August 23, 2010 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home