Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pick One

UPDATE: Added "Sorry But I Gotta" underneath this post.


2007_07_18_full_of_ideas

Doodle by Lee. The code for this doodle and other doodles you can use on your blog can be found at Doodles.


Egads, do I have a severe case of blogger's block! Perhaps, you, the blog-reading public can help me pick the topic(s) for future posting(s)? Read on...

Whiny, long posts concerning my humiliating school days seem to be popular. Should I write about that dark period of my sixth-grade life during which I was forced to KNIT for an art project? An unhappy ending is practically guaranteed!

How about I share the time I took a trip to a gay bath house?

Would you folks like that? Huh? Wouldja?

Or, are you just a bunch of homophobes? Stop the hate!

Or, how about a cute little story about doggies and kitties and going to dinner with some slovenly pet-lovers?

Roast beef! Cat dander!

SPOILER ALERT: It's not really as cute a story as this graphic might lead you to believe. Not at all.




These are just three possibilities that pop to mind. Leave a comment as to which one of these deserve elaboration. Or give me an idea that is "none of the above."

C'mon, help a brother out!

(Thanks to Ms. Lee for the opening doodle-graphic. Visit her site and leave some comments!)

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Im going to have to hear all three I think! If it helps I'll vote on an order.

1. Gay bath house.

2. sixth-grade knitting.

3. Cat hair & roast beef.

July 18, 2007 11:51 AM  
Blogger furiousBall said...

I agree with Jeff, bring 'em on.

July 18, 2007 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug, Craig!

I'm with Jeff. I'll go get the popcorn ready -- who wants butter?

July 18, 2007 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(warning: in-joke ahead!)

_ _ _

So now you're referring to 12 Mercer St. as a "gay bath house"? ... I'm sure GLAD (oops, bad choice of words) that I escaped that cult!

Well, if it'll save us from any further Morey Amsterdam film reviews, I suppose I can live with these options ...

Ian

July 18, 2007 8:52 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

ohh the gay bath house..that has to be a good one...can't wait..

July 18, 2007 11:53 PM  
Blogger Dx said...

How about bloogging about the day you went to th egay bath house with your two kittens, each with a newly knitted kitty-suit?

July 19, 2007 7:48 AM  
Blogger Craig D said...

What a bunch of pervs! I'm almost afraid to write about that bath house thing now, because it is such a pointless story. Lower your expectations and maybe I'll do it.

ian: The story, indeed, starts there.

dx: Thanks for stopping by! I'll take your suggestion under advisement.

July 19, 2007 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(warning: in-joke continued...)

_ _ _

"Gilgamesh? Who the f--- is Gilgamesh? I'm just here to see the funny Daffy Duck cartoons. What do mean -it's time for a field trip ...?"

July 19, 2007 2:37 PM  
Blogger Gale said...

I am just going to step right up and say that I want to read about all of the topics. So put 'em on a slip of paper and pull them out of a hat and commence writing.

July 20, 2007 7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would say tell us all the stories but do embellish them as humanly possible.

July 20, 2007 8:19 AM  
Blogger DirkStar said...

Gay bath house! Gay bath house! Gay bath house! Gay bath house! Gay bath house! Gay bath house! Gay bath house! Gay bath house! Gay bath house! Gay bath house! Gay bath house! Gay bath house! Gay bath house!

Not that I'm into that kind of thing, but if i was it would be ok...

July 20, 2007 10:12 AM  
Blogger Craig D said...

dirk: I thought I recognized you from somewhere...
================
OK, gang. Thanks for the input (and that phrase will not appear in the bath house story!)

As mentioned in the addendum, I suddenly have to go car shopping, so I'm going to be distratced by that for a bit.

I'll try to start writing on the mentioned teaser-topics in the next week or so. In fact, a couple more anecdotes popped into my mind by revisiting these!

July 22, 2007 9:02 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

I want to know if there was ever a time that you didn't have a mustache and what inspired you to grow one. Was it the 6th grade knitting experience?

July 23, 2007 9:39 PM  
Blogger Craig D said...

wiz: Yes, wiz. I knitted the mustache!

July 24, 2007 7:28 AM  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

ooer, i'm beginning to think maybe this is contagious...
the roast beef and cat dander gets my vote!

July 25, 2007 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home