Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Calvin And Me Part III

Well, since I hadn't heard anything from the job pimp by lunch time on Monday, I sent him an e-mail asking about what I had to do to get the ball rolling on this contact QA gig.

He called back later in the afternoon with only a vague, "well that guy must still be on vacation" sort of response. (WHICH guy?)

Oh, how aggravating it is to sit around and wait for the phone to ring. I've even taken to keeping my cell phone turned on and within arm's reach, since he seems to like to call me at that seldom-used number.

This all makes little sense, given the fact that I've been told this position was brought about by Coty's three-month "busy season" that runs from May through July.

Um, hey guys, JULY IS HALF OVER!

This has been dragging on since April and my nerves are getting a little "tingly."

Calvin?

Call me, m'kay..?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck poncho

July 14, 2011 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe hobbs will call.... wyncha see if the kia plant in lagrange ga is hiring.. they picked up the optima line and are running 24/7.

July 18, 2011 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home