Monday, December 24, 2007

Fa-La-La-La-LAMEST!

Oh, I had such a treat in store for everyone.

My plan was to upload two Christmas song mp3s I had recorded back in the 'nineties.

I got up bright 'n' early this Christmas Eve and went to my account at DivShare. I clicked on the first tune and let it start to upload. Since I am using my s-l-o-w dial-up connection, I went to start a pot of coffee.

Upon my return, I found a microsoft pop-up so big, it ran off the bottom of my screen.

I shut everything down and tried two more times, each with the same result.

Oh, Mr. Internet was behaving like Mr. Scrooge.

Ah, well...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY BLOGGIN' BUDDIES!

9 Comments:

Blogger furiousBall said...

Merry Christmas Craig!

December 24, 2007 2:46 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Thank you for the good wishes, Craig. Here's a seasonal card for you, and my best wishes for health and happiness and good times in the new year.

Wiz

December 24, 2007 3:51 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Merry Christmas Craig (and M&M too).

I hope Santa's good to y'all!

December 24, 2007 5:20 PM  
Blogger Allan said...

I've always admired your ability to blog with dial-up.
Have a Great Holiday!

December 24, 2007 9:50 PM  
Blogger DirkStar said...

Merry Christmas jolly soul!

Yes, I've been scarce for awhile but the new addition has put me in a mental state of contemplation.

Truly, hoping you and yours have a wonderful day.

December 25, 2007 2:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Craig!

December 25, 2007 10:27 PM  
Blogger Gale said...

Merry Christmas Craig, here is wishing you a everying that is good in 2008.

December 26, 2007 6:55 AM  
Blogger Craig D said...

Thanks, everyone! I'll try to put these songs up via Rapidshare.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

December 26, 2007 9:21 AM  
Blogger Martin said...

Many Happy returns man!

December 29, 2007 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home