Thursday, August 30, 2007

Email Theater

Welcome to Email Theater, where we follow a story by reprinting emails exchanged between yours truly and my wife's Aunt Kathy. Kathy's two fondest wishes are that she return to Erie, PA (from upstate NY) and that her Niece and family move from Fayetteville, NC to Erie, PA.

Kathy (a/k/a "Aunt KK") has just returned from a trip to the Holy Land (i.e., Erie, PA) and our host has asked her if she had been house hunting during her visit.

Let's listen in, shall we?

Me: Have you made an offer on that house in Erie, yet?

KK: How can I make an offer on the Erie house when you won't come live in it! I would if I could, but with no one living near me there, my bone problems won't allow me to be far from loved ones.

Me: Oh, the guilt! Honestly, I'm so fed up, I'd love to have Michelle get a full-time XRAY job in Erie and then I could deliver pizzas. (Signed, KRAIG)

KK: Anyway, if you want to deliver pizzas in Erie, you can use my van. TALK and communicate with your wife as to what your wishes are! I think what we have here is a failure to communicate! Now go out and eat 52 hard-boiled eggs, and spell your name correctly the next time! C, not K.
Me:
Oh, I communicated my pizza-deliveryman fantasises to Michelle.

Turns out she had a pizza-deliveryman fantasy of her own, but it was quite different from mine.

I blush, even now, to think of it.

Cregg

52 eggs? Who am I supposed to be? Cool Hand Luke!?!?!?

KK: Cr-eggman, I mean, Luke, I mean.....you do amuse me so! If you were closer, you could teach me more about the computer, which I would love to learn, and Michelle can find her pizza man! All would be right with the world!
Thus concludes today's episode of Email Theater.

9 Comments:

Blogger CS said...

She sounds funny - I thinkn you should go out and eat 52 eggs. One for every week of the year.

August 30, 2007 11:48 AM  
Blogger furiousBall said...

I remember once going to a Waffle House at 4am with a very drunk college buddy (I know, drunk people at Waffle House at 4am?) and watched him eat a dozen eggs.

August 30, 2007 1:29 PM  
Blogger Allan said...

goo goo ga joob!

August 30, 2007 2:00 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

I'll have that with green peppers and mushrooms - no meat. What? All you deliver is eggs?

August 30, 2007 2:22 PM  
Blogger DirkStar said...

Okay, I'll check out the email theater later...

The new Zappa "The Dub Room Special" is simply amazing.

It is goodies from the vaults and it is smoking!

Wow, the best piece of music I've purchased in some time....

August 30, 2007 5:08 PM  
Blogger DirkStar said...

I laughed, I cried...

Email theater is ready for the big stage.

I just finished my first women's sports blog.

http://derbynotes.blogspot.com/


Let me know what you think.

August 31, 2007 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Craig and Michelle! I agree with Aunt Kathy; move to PA!! That way we could see each other once in a while!!! Craig- 10 years ago today was Fuzzfest!! Hmmm, that might make for a good story

August 31, 2007 6:45 PM  
Blogger Gale said...

clap clap clap....clap

(email applause)

:)

August 31, 2007 10:42 PM  
Blogger Synchronicity said...

Bravo! Will there be a sequel?

September 01, 2007 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home