Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The People Have Spoken!

Gosh, in my previous post I tried to be all philosophical and pleasant about the on-going (ahem) fertilizer-storm that is my "life."

Here is a sampling of the replies from the comment section:


"...venting is quite understandable."

"...though there's a lot to be said for taking things positively and constructively, nothing can beat a good gripe-fest..."

"... I think a good beer-and-bitch-out session is well-deserved..."


So, I guess what I'm saying here, guys, is, "thanks!"

Here's a parting shot from the comments section:

"I think that you're allowed and even encouraged to vent about the stress in your life. You only need to worry when venting about stress becomes your life!"

Amen to that!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bardouble29 said...

Hey we all vent from time to time and in between we are all our happy little selfs...Hope today see's you smiling!

May 09, 2007 11:34 PM  
Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

You are quite welcome my friend! Anytime you try to put a positive spin on the "fertilizer-storm" that is your life, I'll be more than happy to tell you that you can feel negative about it.
;-)

May 10, 2007 12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Admitting that you're human is never a bad thing to do!

May 12, 2007 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home