Friday, October 05, 2007

Shemptoberfest!

Folks, are you ready for Shemptoberfest?

Well, are you?

It's a concept I came up with years ago and for some reason it just tickles my funny bone.

But what the heck is Shemptoberfest? I can only guess it's like a Shemp version of Octoberfest, but what does that even mean?

Beer, bratwurst and knuckle-heads? The mental image of Shemp in leiderhosen cracks me up, but, again, what does it mean?

While I continue to mull this over, I'll direct you folks to shempcompany.com, a site created and maintained by tha man's granddaughters!

Eeeep eeeeep eeeeep eeeeeep!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bardouble29 said...

Hi there my friend! I am making my rounds letting all my blogger buddies know I am finally back online and ready to write again. Missed everyone when I had no internet!

October 05, 2007 2:29 PM  
Blogger weatherchazer said...

My mother never let me watch the stooges as a child...I take a bizarre pleasure in it now. :)

October 05, 2007 2:55 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

um.

Sorry, thats my only thought.

I'm kinda drunk, right now...I'll try again later.

October 05, 2007 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home