Monday, October 22, 2007

Cartoon Dump #6


Forgive me, folks. I really wasn't going to embed any more of these "Cartoon Dump" shows, but...

Today's episode has two awesome things going for it!

1. The featured cartoon is a TV Pilot that cartoon pioneers Hugh Harman & Rudy Ising created in 1960! These guys go back to Walt Disney's silent-era cartoon studio. That they were still out there pitching this sort of stuff forty years later is amazing to me.

2. Buff Badger, rageaholic animation historian, is back and I *heart* Buff!

So sue me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Wow. I can't imagine spending 40 years perfecting a marketable skill. Wow.

October 22, 2007 10:21 AM  
Blogger furiousBall said...

everytime i see your blog posts with this title, i'm always glad it's not actually a cartoon of some duck taking a dump.

October 22, 2007 2:58 PM  
Blogger Craig D said...

lee: Don't know how "marketable" this was...

furiousball: "Dumpy Duck!" I love it!

October 22, 2007 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home