Thursday, June 07, 2007

Bathroom Hi-Jinx Revisited

We finally had our "Easter" pictures developed.

(Historical note: This is where you take pictures using light-sensitive photographic film and then have chemicals applied to make the images appear in negative form. Light is then passed through the images so as to print them on something called "photographic paper." It is a long, expensive process that only drug stores can handle.)

Never-the-less, here are two pictures of our demolished bathroom from April:
The wafer board nailed to the wall is where the window used to be.

Just thought I'd share.


Blogger Bardouble29 said...

wow, lots 'o demo work.

June 07, 2007 4:05 PM  
Blogger furiousBall said...

it's perfect, leave it just like that!

think of the money you'll save

June 08, 2007 11:06 AM  
Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

Yikes! What a mess!

Do we get to see the after pictures? There are after pictures aren't there?

June 08, 2007 2:06 PM  
Blogger Craig D said...

furiousball: Actually, I was willing to go the "extra step" and have a half-moon cut into the particle board that was covering up the window.

whim: I'll have to see if there are any "after" pictures on the next roll of film.

June 09, 2007 12:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't understand. What is this "photographic paper" of which you speak?

June 10, 2007 12:13 AM  
Blogger Craig D said...

dorky dad: "Photgraphic Paper" is a kind of super-advanced, space age version of "carbon papr."

Hope this helps.

June 10, 2007 8:48 PM  
Blogger CS said...

Thanks for that explanation about photographic paper, I was going to ask the same thing. That's one big mess you had there.

June 10, 2007 9:12 PM  
Blogger Craig D said...

I'm sorry, that should have read "carbon paper!"

And before anyone asks, it's something you put in your typewriter when you want to make a copy of whatever it is you're typing.

June 11, 2007 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home