Monday, February 02, 2009

Fifty-One

Well, hi, everyone! Welcome to Groundhog Day, 2009.

This can only mean one thing.

Yep. The guy who writes this blog is another year older and deeper in debt, to paraphrase the immortal Tennessee Ernie Ford.

Or was it Tennessee Tuxedo?

What was I talking about?

Oh yeah. How lame my blog has become.

Well, it's my party and I'll post what I want to, to paraphrase the immortal Leslie Gore.

Or was that Al Gore?


VOX UPDATE
My pal, Bill, sent me a message with a couple pictures of that Super Lynx Deluxe he has been rebuilding:

Hi Craig, Here it is all back together and playing nice. I needed to glue in a new brace under the bridge and that stopped all the vibrating noise. All the notes play loud and crisp all down the neck although the action is a bit high for my taste. I will let is set for a few days under tension be for I lower it make and make any more fine adjustments. These single coil pickups really sound great and I am really starting to love this old guitar. Can't wait for you to check it out.



I can't wait, either! Hold onto that puppy until I can make my next trek Northward.


HYPERSPACE DELIVERY BOY
I got a demo version of the game "Hyperspace Delivery Boy" on a CD-ROM a while back and my daughter loves it. Turns out that the company that published it ("Monkeystone") went out of business 'way, 'way back around 2003, or so.

Does anyone know how I can get my hands on the full version of this thing?



To quote the immortal Chuck Woollery, "Gosh, I guess this blog has become really, really lame!"

Or was that Chuck Roast?

5 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

mmmmm.... roast....

Happy Birthday, Big C!

February 02, 2009 6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scott says= Happy Birfday, cons-egg-lierrie, from the godfather

February 02, 2009 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

February 02, 2009 8:48 PM  
Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

A belated Happy Birthday!

February 03, 2009 4:40 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

Well happily happily birtheladay to you sir.

February 03, 2009 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home