Monday, June 11, 2007

Yay, LenseCrafters!

Thursday morning I woke up and put on my eyeglasses, only to notice that there was a lone nose pad sitting on top of my dresser.

"Hmmm,"I wondered. "Where did that come from?"

Of course, it came from the pair of specs that were precariously poised on my pronounced proboscis.

I managed to get through the day this way and on Friday morning ("Father-Daughter Day") I schlepped my woebegone eye wear and child over to the LenseCrafters in the mall.

Long story short: They replaced both nose pads, free-of-charge! I was out of there within ten minutes.

Schweet! Now, that's what I call customer service. If only every errand could go this smoothly!

Thank you, LenseCrafters, for restoring my faith in humanity.

4 Comments:

Blogger furiousBall said...

You should have done a touchdown dance and spiked the glasses and then asked them to fix them again.

June 11, 2007 11:38 AM  
Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

They are very good at fixing things like that. I love the fact that they will adjust your frames for free as well. Mine always get bent out of shape, how I don't know since I am very careful with them.

"precariously poised on my pronounced proboscis"

Nice bit of alliteration there!

June 11, 2007 3:37 PM  
Blogger the blogger formerly known as yinyang said...

They do pretty much everything for free if you're a customer. My parents take advantage of that a lot, like when my mom's ear loopy got messed up. They're nice people.

June 11, 2007 6:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had that happen once. But I just took my nosepads from an old set of glasses. I now know to go to Lenscrafters.

June 12, 2007 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home