Wednesday, September 03, 2008

September

Well, gang, September is here and it promises to be a monster month at the ol' factory.

The somewhat off-center centerpiece will be a customer follow-up audit on the 24th. There is much to be done and it is just possible too much energy is being expended in too many directions. The good news, however, is that two people in my strata are really pouring time and effort into the preparations and for that, I'm thankful.

I keep praying for focus and resources. I thank God for what he continues to provide. "Be still and know that I am God." Now there's a challenge!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with it, and I hope things ease up soon.

September 03, 2008 6:33 PM  
Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

I'll say a prayer for you. I hope things get better soon.

September 05, 2008 1:29 AM  
Blogger Craig D said...

Thanks, guys.

I knew this was going to be a rough month at work. That was the baseline, given the upcoming audit.

The week before Labor Day, I spent two days at a one customer's plant dealing with a problem.

Yesterday I was at another customer's plant dealing with a different problem. (It entailed my working on an outside loading dock while a tropical storm was moving into the area, BTW!) I already know I have to go back there Monday.

In the two hours I spent at the plant after that trip there was all manner of boom lowerage involving stuff I have to accomplish that can't be accomplished if I'm not in my office accomplishing them!

Ay yi yi, people.

September 06, 2008 3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home