Sunday, July 18, 2021

Seville Grey Will Save The Day

 OK, after scouring the internet, I stopped in at the local JoAnn Fabrics store. The funny thing is, I went there to get some suitable speaker cloth, but instead, found this! 

It rung up as their "Seville Grey" vinyl covering.










A few clicks of the heels on my ruby slippers and I finally learned "there's no place like home!"

Of course there was a 40% off coupon that I could have downloaded on my smart phone... if I, indeed, had a smart phone. Which I don't.

But who cares? No shipping charges or back-order shenanigans. 

I finally have my amp covering!


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Groovy!

July 18, 2021 2:12 PM  
Blogger Craig D said...

Now, about that speaker cloth...

July 18, 2021 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home