Thursday, June 05, 2008

Jeepers Creepers

Well, the word from the ophthalmologist is there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with my eyeballs.

The migraine theory was floated, but that would not have been an all-day episode.

I do have the very beginnings of some cataracts, but that's "normal" for a fifty-year-old. It should be years and years before they might become an issue.

My vision has been as good as ever since Tuesday, so all I can do is just wait and see if the blurring, halos and ghosts return.

In the mean time, this forced me to get a physical and follow-up on my blood work. I'll also have to have some protein levels checked due to my MGUS that was diagnosed back in 2001. What is MGUS? Some other time, folks...

I CAN SEE!

5 Comments:

Blogger the blogger formerly known as yinyang said...

You went through all that trouble of going to see doctors, and your symptoms disappeared! That sneaky eyeball.

But, it's good that you don't have a problem, I guess. :)

June 05, 2008 10:07 PM  
Blogger furiousBall said...

well, i'm glad the symptoms went away, but it would have been nice to know the culprit

June 06, 2008 8:59 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Wishing you continued good health!

(And a happy weekend!)

June 06, 2008 6:52 PM  
Blogger Allan said...

That's great news!

June 07, 2008 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea!!

June 08, 2008 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home